(+372) 614 3085


Travel Agency Karol | Karol Ltd | Reisibüroo Karol

Narva mnt. 13, 10151 Tallinn
tel: (+372)  6143 085
tel: (+372)  6143 086
tel: (+372) 6143 087
fax: +372 6143 088
e-mail: info@karol.ee
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Estonian Business Register code: 10233998
VAT code: EE100098145
Bank details:
Swedbank: EE382200221001114091
LHV bank: EE877700771003089988
Luminor Bank AS: EE701700017001776630

    About us

    Karol Ltd. is based on Estonian private capital. Company was founded in 1991. Since 1993 is working as travel agency. Beginning from year 1996 we started to organise trips to international trade fairs and exhibitions.

    Business and trade fair trips account almost 70% of our turnover. This includes also the travel arrangements to conferences and study trips for different organisations and companies. The remaining 30% are holiday and ski packages, cruises, flight and ferry tickets, also visas and insurance.

    Karol Ltd. is a member of International Air Transport Organisation (IATA) that allows us to issue international airline tickets worldwide.

    Since December 2011 we are official representatives of Stockholm trade fairs “Stockholmsmässan” in Estonia and from April 2013 we represent “Stockholmsmässan” in all the Baltic states. Through Stockholmsmässan, we have represented in the Swedish Chamber of Commerce.

    We are also a cooperation partner of Messe Frankfurt.

    Since April 2013 we are official representative one of the world`s leading events organizer Reed Exhibitions in all the Baltic states. Reed Exhibitions organized 500 events in 42 countries, serving 44 industry sectors in 2012.

    Karol Ltd. is also a member of following unions and organisations: Estonian Travel and Tourism Association (ETFL), Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), German – Baltic Chamber of Commerce (AHK) and Estonian Taxpayers Association (EML).


    Our team
    The personnel in Travel Agency Karol:
    Travel consultants
    Maarika Parve +372 6143 085 maarika[at]karol.ee
    Vadim Bondarenko +372 6143 086 vadim[at]karol.ee
    Anneli Jervson +372 6143 087 anneli[at]karol.ee
    Liisa Äkke +372 6143 081 liisa[at]karol.ee
    Margus Parve +372 6143 095 margus[at]karol.ee
    Iivi Lampe +372 6143 096 rmp[at]karol.ee


    We support healthy lifestyle and sports!

    Our company supports the  Tallinn’s representative basketball team  BC Kalev/Cramo.

    Also, we are a supporter of the basket ball club BC Tondi who became a champion of Estonian Men’s Amateur League in 2014/2015.

    Previously, our support has also gone to the Estonian Sports Association Kalev Cycling School, the young basketballers from the basketball club Marcus and the 1999/2000-born girls’ basketball team of the Audentes Sports Club.

    Trade fair search

    We are official representatives of Stockholm trade fairs in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania

    Book your stand here

    We are official representatives  of  RX  trade fairs in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania

    Book your stand here

    We are official representatives of IFP Group events in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania

    Book your stand here

    Tickets for Concerts and Sports

    Read more